2011年3月4日金曜日

My dream Job

If I could choose a dream job, I Would want to be a movie producer. Since I was a child, I love to watch movies. Also since then I've been dreaming to be a movie producer.  I like any kind of movies, action, romance, comedy etc... However, if I could make a movie, I would want to make about human drama. I want to make everyone in the world impress and feel somethings by my movie. People can get something, hope, courage, energy, from movies. In my case, I felt many things from movies. Sometimes, movies teach us significant thing in our life. One example is "American History X" It's top 10 movie in my life. It's about racial discrimination. I was really impressed by the movie. It taught me what we need and have to think nowadays. Actually, I have one more dream. It would be the lifetime pride and leave in the history. It’s winning the Oscar.  In order to achieve it, I decided to study here.

2 件のコメント:

  1. It would be great if you could be a movie producer some day! Maybe you will win an oscar someday and all of us can say that we once knew you! :-)

    返信削除
  2. it is a challengeable job , so you need study this field.
    can i be the star in one of your romantic movies?

    返信削除