2011年2月26日土曜日


But, suddenly when the young man about to the door, he quit try to open right-handed door.  He felt six sense. And then, he opened left-handed door. There is the woman in the room, and they were hugging each other. However the prince looks depressed and shocked. also a part of the young man`s feeling has sad and depressed too, because the prince tried to make him go to right room, it means go to hell.  However, the young man discarded these sad feeling; furthermore, the young man felt happy and thank what he is alive. The king said “Congratulation!! The god took up for you. Thus, you are freedom”. Everyone who was there was delighted and applauded for him expect one person… 
At the night, the young man and the women spending good night and smiling at new their house. While they were sleeping, the man heard the sound of knocking door of his house. He went to check how is this. He was surprised, the prince is there. He lost word… And then the prince said “Why didn`t go into right door?? I told you!!”  And he said “I don`t know, but I felt it`s wrong and in fact it ‘was wrong!!” Prince “I was shocked that.” The man “I was shocked too. Why did you do such action??” She said” Noooo. Don`t misunderstand. Actually I tried to make you go right door, but I thought I would killed my self after that!! I can`t stand you live with another woman. Thus I wanted to dye” He said “What??” She said“ So, let`s dye together now”  Next, she stuck him with a knife she brought and hided. Wooooo. He screamed. And few second later, He never open his eyes. And she killed herself…  lastly she said “I hope we could meet next world as a commoner. Cause is I am a prince. I`m so Sorr……”      

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿