2011年2月7日月曜日

Hi My name is Shoei

     Today I introduce myself. 1st I talk about my basic information. My name is Shoe Kin I was born 1991/8/29 in Aomori Japan. But actually I'm Korean Japanese. My parents are Korean.  My hometown is very countryside, but it's really nice. It is famous for apple and garlic and seafood, especially tuna. I miss there. Until Middle school, I lived in Aomori. After that, I went to high school in Tokyo. At that time, I live with my 2 brothers and a sister. The life was not easy. I had to do everything  by myself, but it was fun. And then I came here to study about film.                             
      Next I talk about my hobbies. First I lve to go to Karaoke. When I hang out with my friends in Japan, we usually went to Karaoke. Because it's cheap and really fun, we can stay for a long time. 2nd hobby is NBA. I really love NBA, because I was in basketball club in middle and high school. Of course my favorite team is Lakers, and a favorite paler is Kobe. Unfortunately, this season lakers is not  good. They lose some games, but I hope they will be champion again. 3rd my hobby is travel. I've been many countries before. Korean, Some country of Europe, And some city of the U.S.A. Someday, I'd like to travel to all over the world. It's my dream.

4 件のコメント:

  1. You sound like you've had an interesting life so far. There are lots of Karaoke places in this area. Have you been to any of them?

    Many people around the world love the Lakers, so I'm not surprise that you love them to. Me, I hate the lakers, so I'm happy that they are doing bad this season!!! :-)

    返信削除
  2. It's great that you can live in different country and travel to many country.I'd like to travel to all over the world,too,if I have time.Many of my friend like NBA,but I'm a outlier.

    返信削除
  3. I wish I live in your hometown because I like apple.you are going to study nice major. Good luck my friend during your academic study.I like travelling too, yet I had traveled once time in my life.

    返信削除