2011年2月18日金曜日

The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Eaten

    Eating is one of my hobbies, so I'm not picky eater. I usually eat everything, even it is a dish which I've never eaten. I like to try new dishes, but unfortunately, I don't have opportunities eating new one. Thus I thought Japanese strange food for you guys. We eat many kinds of fish by some methods, sashimi, roasted, boiled or fried. I don’t have the hateful seafood even it is seafood which some Japanese hate. For example, trepang, squilla, anglerfish. I think these seafood is avoid in come countries. 
In addition one of my most favorite is bacon of whale.
 








Now days, we can't catch it so much, so it has become expensive food. Also there are a few restaurants which serve it.  I hope I can eat this when I go back to Japan next time.

2 件のコメント:

  1. Bacon of whale! That sounds interesting! I think I would like to taste that as well!

    返信削除
  2. I'm shocked, do you really eat anglerfish.
    we have some Japanese restaurents in Kuwait, they sell everything strange.

    返信削除