2011年5月14日土曜日

What I want to do next

After this semester, I will go Grand Canyon  and Las Vegas. I`ve been to there before, but I like there. Also, this time is very special. why? Fortunately Billboard Music Award will take place at that time, and I can get tickets. I so happy that I can watch my favorite artists, B,E,P, Beyonce, and so on. Im really looking forward to it.

Next, i`ll talk a little serious topic.
Time is too fast. 1 year passed since I came here. At the beginning, I didn`t think my future specifically, just I liked movie, so I wanted to study about films. However passing few months, I`ve considered what I want to do and should do specifically by reading books or other ways.  

My dream is to be a movie directer, hopefully in the U,S.   At the beginning, I knew that it is not easy, but I didn`t plan my future clearly, because I didn`t think how to be it. I didn`t know what  should I do after graduate university. The way to be a movie directer is so far. It take very long time, someone can success young age, but it still around 40. Thus I realized 1 thing. Cal State Fullerton has not only a good film program, but also a good business program. I though fast of all I should study about business, probably related to film,entertainment business, or advertisement. If I learn it, I would be able to get a job relating a film. It is good enough choice for me. And I`ll earn a lot of money, I`ll try to make film. It is my best way to be success my life so far.

 Thus now, what I have to do is passing Toefl. My plan will be ruin, if  I can`t it. Thus I have to enter the university. After that, I will change my major to business major, and I`d like to start to learn Korean. I want to be trilingual because it will be advantage in my life. But why Korean?? It is ok Spanish or Chinese like other major languages. The answer is simple, because I`m Korean. Just it. However, I was born in Japan, so I can speak it. My first plan after enter the university is learning Korean.     

At the End, Im glad to take this class. I learned a lot of things from this class.I enjoyed English.
     Thank you Heather.     maybe See you next semester lol

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿