2011年8月29日月曜日

Journal 1 Introduction

Hi  Sean and my new classmates.  My name is Jangyoung Kim, but please call me Shoei. It`s my Japanese name. Actually I`m Korean, but I was born in Japan, so I have two names. The meaning of my name is "Be strong like general forever " My hometown is Aomori, part of norther Japan. It's really countryside but, I love it. And I had lived in Tokyo in a period of high school. After I graduated from my high school, I came here to enter cal state fullerton. I like CA, because of weather, atmosphere, food. However one thing i don't like is that I definitely need a car to transfer. Thus I'm practicing drive these days. It's really fun. 

I have a lot of hobbies, watching movie, listening to music, playing sports etc... Basically I don't like watching sports except basketball and tennis, but i like playing any sports. I like all kinds of music, hip-hop, trance, classic. Usually I listen to trance music to get high, to keep my feeling good. And when I want to concentrate on something or calm down, I listen to classic.  I'm interested in many things and I like to know new things. Thus I'm looking forward to taking this class with you guys. Thank you!! 




Next I will introduce my new classmate, Daniel. He is from south part of Vietnam. He has 2 siblings, 1 brother and 1 sister. He has been 5 month in the U.S, and all of the time is in CA. He came here to enter university. His major is engineer. His hobbies r Watching movie, listening to music, swimming, and playing game. He prefers American movies to Vietnamese movies. He hates Vietnamese movies. He likes to listen to American music and Vietnamese music. His favorite singer is Nicke Minaj. He likes to swim in the pool, but not in the sea. This is all about him I know so far.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Your blog is Japanese!!! at the beginning I didn't know where I can post a comment. By the way, I'm glad to study with you this semester!! Music is the most powerful weapon in the world because it can control your feeling ^^.

    返信削除