2011年10月12日水曜日

Journal 10: Advice

My two brothers are people usually giving me advice. I've gotten much advice from them. And most all of them are helpful for my life. One of them is reading lots book. Both of them like reading and they always reading various kinds of books. When I was in a high school, second brother told me read lots books, if you don't have anything to do, and he said "Reading books is an investment in myself" Before he said to me, I didn't like reading. However, I tried to follow his the advice, and gradually it become my new hobby. Now I love reading books. And I understand the meaning of his word "Reading books is an investment in myself". I can learn many things which can't learn at school or internet by reading book.

However, I rarely was sought advice from friends. Sometime my junior friends sought me advice. At that time I always said "Don't regret later, so do something you really want to do" It's also my motto. Even if you would regret, did it, and regret. The worst  thing is that didn't do anything and regret. I follow this word, so I usually gave my friends this word as my answer.

1 件のコメント: