2011年10月5日水曜日

Journal 9: American Food

I think there are no food American created first. For example hamburger was made in Germamy, Pizza was made in Italy. American people just Modeled the original food, and changed a little for them. But these food also famous as American food worldwide. Many people cognize these food as American food, actually I'm one of them. Thus when my friends say to me"let's eat American food", I think up it means hamburger or pizza. In additional the image of my American food is high calorie or not healthy. Not only keep I from eating American food also food product made in the US, because they are so sweet or salty.
Thus I could guess why more people are fat than Japanese. Obviously the reason is food. I know many people who got fat, after they came to the US. Fortunately I've tried not to eat unhealthy food, so I still can keep my weight. In short my image of American food is unhealthy. Actually I like pizza and hamburger, but eating them too much will bring me bad result.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿