2011年9月28日水曜日

Journal 8: Optimistice Quote

I guess the quote meaning is that negative thinking takes out opportunity from you. If you are a pessimist, you might not be able to see opportunity very well. Even if you can see, you might not try it because of the thinking. I can agree the quote. When I'm depress or discouraged, I can't see anything positively. It looks very good idea, but I may think it won't be successful or difficult. Thus pessimist must lost many opportunity in their lives.
I would say I'm optimist. I usually try not to think too much and seriously, because in my life there are only some thing I have to think seriously. Most of all the things I think were no biggie when I recall them. They were not worth to take long time to think. Usually they were small thing than my image. Thus I try to be optimist.   

1 件のコメント: