2011年9月8日木曜日

Journal 4: Weather

My favorite type of weather is dry hot and windy. In my hometown, it's really humid in summer. So even if I didn't do anything, I sweated a lot. And there is rain season on june in Japan. The period is most uncomfortable season through one year.  I hated that weather. And in winter, its snowy and freezing. In the morning, I cant go out from my bed because of the degree. I acclimatize this CA weather, so I'm so afraid to go back to my hometown this winter. I might feel colder than before. As I said, the weather of my hometown is horrible, so I love CA. it's awesome. It's not humid, not rainy, snowy. But sometime I can't stand really hot weather, such these days. I almost melt... I can't believe it, it's already September. But it's definitely better than my hometown. So I wish I could live CA forever!!!!

1 件のコメント:

  1. The weather lately has been pretty hot. It's almost like an "Indian Summer".

    返信削除