2011年9月15日木曜日

Journal 6: Dr Dollitle

I've watched "Dr Dollitle" but Eddie Murphy's one. Since I had watched it, my was to talk with animals. If I could talk them, my life would be happier and funner definitely. And if we could talk to them, accidents between human being and animals might decreasing. For example, when dangerous animals like bears, lions,  are about to attack humans, they can say something making the action stop. And I want to be friends with kinds of the animals. I like all of the kinds of animals. One of my dreams is playing with bears. They are my favorite animals. Usually they are recognized as  very dangerous animal. But if we could talk each other, we could understand each other even if they are dangerous animals.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I didn't like the Eddie Murphy version. I like the original musical version more. You should try and watch that one.

    返信削除