2011年9月12日月曜日

Journal 5: Life's soundtrack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r62wixK4thQ&feature=BFa&list=FL-DELEV5nADppwYeiEJ6OxQ&lf=BFa

I like all kinds of music: hip hop, rock, classic. But usually I like to listen to trance music. He is my most favorite DJ, Tiesto. His music help me always. This song "Hide and Seek" make me relaxed. Most of the his music make me just high, but not relaxed. Only this song can make me relaxed and refreshed in his music. when I found this song maybe 1 year ago, I felt this music is the most beautiful music in this world. This song is totally different from any other his songs. I like to listen this song as I lie on a bench at a pool side under the sun. It's great, wonderful, awesome!! Nothing is better than it. The time I'm listening to it is my happy time in my life.

1 件のコメント: