2011年9月6日火曜日

Journal 3: Old Fears

I really didn't like to be alone before. I wanted to be with somebody anytime because if I'm alone, I became nervous and anxious. I couldn't do anything by myself. However the circumstance made me overcome it. From high school, I left my parents, and I lived with my siblings. All of my siblings are busy, so I have a lot of alone time. Then I did everything by my self. And one more activity made me grow up. It's a travel alone. When I was a 2 grade of a high school, i studied abroad in San Francisco during summer vacation. While I was in San Francisco, I was so nervous. But after the trip, I felt confident to go around alone.  I realize the time to be alone is not bad. Sometimes it help me. These days I really want to go to travel alone a lot.  Now I feel confident to do anything to do by myself.

3 件のコメント:

  1. Good boy, I dislike to be alone also, but I have no choose. Whatever, you have a lot of friends, and beer!

    返信削除
  2. I fell that you are so independent. Sometimes I really enjoy my alone time because no one disturbs and it makes me relax.

    返信削除
  3. be alone sometimes is very accessory and u enjoyyy ittttttttttttttttttt

    返信削除