2011年9月19日月曜日

Journal 7: Birds of A Feather

I met him named "Noriki" at my High school. We were not classmate but same club. It didn't take so long time to get close each other. In the high school, usually I spend a time a lot with teammate, so we were very nice friends and close. However especially I and him were so close. I come up with many reasons why we were so close, I can't find a sure reason,but the most thinkable reason is that personality was very similar. We identified soon, also we and other people, for example, my and his parents thought it. Both of us liked stupid act and do anything looked funny. In short, we were so fool. All of the things we did doesn't help anything doesn't have mean, but sooooo fun. I think we just wanted to enjoy our life without serious or difficult things. And we were able to find a friend who do it with us. Just it. In this world, there are something that never can find true reason, answer. Exactly the relationship between me and him is it. We can't find true reason even if we think deeply and seriously. We just felt it but didn't think it.

3 件のコメント:

  1. We are lucky when having best friends to share feelings!

    返信削除
  2. I totally agree with you. There is never an exact reason for some aspects. For example there is any reason why we fall in love with somebody.

    返信削除
  3. You know you're good friends when you can't really think about WHY you are friends.

    返信削除