2011年12月3日土曜日

After wathed "Baraka"

Question 1
-Volcanoes/ Organics. The Scene showed me several nature place, volcanoes, maybe Grand Canyon, Ayers Rock etc)

Question 2
-I'm always impressed when I watch quite nature place which human have never involved. In my opinion, nature is most beautiful than any other object human make.  
-Those places in the scene  are beautiful and very powerful as well. Especially, the scene of volcano made me feel power of the earth.
Question 3
-As I watched the scene of volcano, I felt kind of anger and powerful. In other scene, I felt cool, hope, and joy.
Question 4
-In this chapter, it showed the move of sky in one day, sunrise to night. It made me recall the scenery of Hawaii island. I watched sunrise and stars there, and I felt the earth is awesome, like anything can't outweigh nature. Human being made many innovations and technology have been developing greatly but it's nothing compared to the earth. I felt we, human being, are living on "The Earth"  The scene made me think it again.

1 件のコメント: