2011年12月8日木曜日

Final Journal...

Sadly I have to say good bye to this really fun class. I wasn`t good student, but I learned a lot things from Sean and classmates. Especially I want to say thank you to great and fun teacher Sean. Surely I could passed Toefl due to you. I learned many skills from you Sean. Thank you.  And I learned APA style which will be important thing in a university life. I`m glad to learn these things specifically. It will be very helpful for me.  I think everyone feel sad, but be positive!! Many new things are waiting for you in the future. However do not forget this fabulous memory spending with nice friends and teachers. I`m sure  it will be unforgettable one  All student will go different way from next semester. I hope everyone will do well on the your own new life.
Good bye!! and Good luck evryone!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿